Historic Museum in Sanok, cordially invites you to hiking cycling in the footsteps of tradition szlacheckichziemi sanockiej. Project co-financed by the European Union from the European regional development fund under the regional operational programme of the Subcarpathian voivodship for the years 2007-2013 we invest in the development of the Podkarpackie.
Specially for tourists and inhabitants of the wisłok-with the support of the European regional development fund under the regional operational programme of the Subcarpathian voivodship for the years 2007-2013, priority (VI) tourism and culture commissioned by the Museum were laid out and marked tourist trail. "Prawem i lewem after wisłok". The highlight of the trail is the castle in Sanok place centuries-old aristocratic tradition, currently known for their exposure.
The beginning of the trail "Prawem i lewem after wisłok" constitutes a Market in Sanok. Next the trail runs through the old Castle and public roads through the following towns: Trepcza, 206, Międzybrodzie, Mrzygłód, Końskie, Krzemienna, Dydnia curves, Jabłonica Ruska, Niewistka, Wola Wołodzka and Wołodź, habitats and ends in Dąbrówka Starzeńskiej. A total of 41 km of designated and marked the trail.
The trail was marked with plaques:
In some places it after the route trails "of wooden architecture", "trail of icons", "in the footsteps of Švejk", "Nadsańskich fortifications". In order to distinguish it from other hiking trails all the tiles marked trail logo in the upper-left corner of the tile. On the route of the trail are 7 boards: on the market in Sanok, next to the tourist information centre, in the courtyard of the castle in Dębnej (vantage point), in the Mrzygłodzie (market), in Dydni, in the Cell (ferry) and in Dąbrówka Starzeńskiej (end of the trail).
The market in Sanok is the first place on the trail "Prawem i lewem after wisłok", a place of rest and pleasant walks, whose main attraction is the Church and the monastery of O.O. Franciszków. The Franciscans are present in our city since the 14th century, and their history is connected with the traditions and culture of the wisłok. Franciscans Church was rebuilt in 1606. at the site of the medieval, damaged by fire the wooden temple. Reconstruction of the Church took place thanks to the funders, najhojniejsza of which turned out to be the Chamberlain Foundation people Peter Bala. The monastery of Franciscans served the nobility sanockiej, which gather in the Presidents meet, not always running in an atmosphere appropriate for the hallowed Earth. Fires plagued the Church and the city itself still repeatedly, but it's not the only woes affecting Sanok. The city fell victim to łupieżczych seizures. In the annals of he robbery of 1626, when the robbers from the nearby Odrzechowej stole our city gun, imported a few years earlier by the nobility sanocką from Reading. The cannon is located today in the collections of the historical Museum in Sanok and will be soon accessible in the basement of an existing Castle that also thanks to the support from the European regional development fund will be drained, allowing year-round museum presentation of historical monuments.
Sanok Castle was residence of the starosts Jasło, including as a place of Judical, because the Governor has become the head of such a court. Its competence was examining the cases of the so-called. four articles "" excessive patient secretions or ": arson, robbery, home robbery on the road and the kidnapping of the Virgin. The position of guaranteed right of the sword the right to execution of the judgments of all courts in the territory of the wisłok. The former Castle Tower was used for the calculation of starościńskiej of Justice committed by the most serious offences, as in the days of "Prawem i lewem" while the peasant or citizen could go to the gallows for the robbery-a nobleman was paying a fine and walked to the tower. "Nobleman who killed noble weapon of dissipated or piercing is liable to a seat on the bottom of the tower for a year and six weeks. Nobleman that nobleman rape captured, was supposed to be karan one Tower, and too much to sit, how long in jail held "(quote from Łoziński" Prawem i lewem after Wisłok ").
In accordance with the Constitution Commenced from 1588. the culprit had to be fine at the bottom of the tower. It was not at all a mild penalty, but convicted able to count on a wide range of discounts and concessions. In some cases, cities sit in the Tower, had fun fun in "recreation Frolic and banquets a variety of making". At times, and so that, contrary to the law, mysh family as in 1629, when the Sanok Castle attacked Andrzej Zborowski in the strength of 500 soldiers and 8 guns, freeing his result, Nicholas Białoskórskiego. After the Castle Museum plans to display monuments associated with the noble tradition of the region, mainly including military sites. However now for the Castle you can see the noble portraits Sanok County, from the estate of Iwonicz Zdrój, of Załuski Museum partly bought and partly received through donations, after the conclusion of a settlement with the heirs. Załuski family members recalled the story of his ancestor, associated with the tragic history of the Castle. Jan Prosper Załuski chef Lithuanian, starost of zawichojski and Brown, in 1745. He was reportedly hacked sword in Sanok Castle.
The first information about the village of 206 come from 1431, when it was owned by Ivan de Dambna. At the end of the 15th century the village was attached to the Royal goods entering into the composition of the Mrzygłodzkiego Was Niegrodowego. The monarch may be received in this way, your property, and you may just further owners have to King village market. Petty nobility in faraway financial trouble and was forced to sell or donate for the debts of their inherited wealth. Noble family soldiered, however, and dzierżyły even small land, creating the so-called. zaścianki szlacheckie. Their inhabitants do not have subjects they worked on the role, but had the right to vote on the Presidents meet. One of the biggest on the wisłok aggregates of the nobility in the vicinity of settlements consisted of zaściankowej Mrzygłodu, and most families lived in Good, hence the second part of the name is "Noble".
Flowing near the San was used for navigation and transportation of goods, including mainly salt from the nearby Salt Tyrawy and although the Paraná trade does not have and every nobleman brings down a variety of declining fortunes could be struggling. However, the poor nobility not having land was keeping in service możniejszym masters. Such services will be glad to accept magnates, as having a "noble courtiers" enjoyed greater prestige than having "normal service". In the Dębnej things to do is a few historic homes and the nearby Międzybrodzie Church 1900. sponsored by Alexander Wajcowicza doctor of medicine and child living here zaściankowej nobility. In the temple there is a portrait of the founder.
Mrzygłód was in times of traditional Polish Royal Town, Centre of a large it became Niegrodowego, which included not only the adjacent villages of Good, Łodzina, Ulucz or 206, but and more distant as Turzańsk, Duszatyn, Wola Michowa, and even the Solina and Ustrzyki Górne. The local administration in contrast to spokesmen do not feature any Jasło official, and only used the revenue District Office. At the disposal of the elders mrzygłodzkich remained brick Court defense, after which today not preserved almost no trace. Fires plagued Mrzygłód and around. In 1435. were investigating the arson of homes in Tyrawie by the peasants of the Hłomczy, Ulucza and Tyrawy (). Hłomczanie reportedly led in dokuczaniu mrzygłodzkim mieszczanom, accused many times not only survived, but also of minor misconduct, how to trim tails horses in Mrzygłodzie. All proved guilty will result in severe penalties, of which he became convinced Carpenter Ivan with Salt in winter, 1657 hung Tyrawy for NAB in the Mrzygłodzie shirt. For the burning of the city by czeladź nobleman Grudzieńskiego at the dawn of the 18th century. It went at the war times. However, the inhabitants of Mrzygłodu were mieszczanami, is often worn by nobility. In Mrzygłodzie you can visit the parish church. Sending the Apostles, originally in Gothic style, erected in the 15th century, in the subsequent centuries repeatedly rewritten.
In 1361 King Kazimierz the great granted the brothers Peter and Paul of Hungary, cast great merit, place an empty Dydnię and Temeszów located on streams of the same name. Paul became the founder of the village of Dydnia, and the ancestor of Dydyńskich. His descendants founded here the parish was first mentioned in the 15th century. Paul built a wooden church in Dydni to 1873, replaced an existing today Gothic Temple. Dydyńscy with Dydni, Cell, Temeszowa and Niewistki were families particularly associated with the Earth sanocką. The most famous representative of this family was Jacek Dydyński of Niewistki a specialist in organizing Inns and deliver the Sabres. In it there were branch offices operated by the nobility, the Butler, the Cossacks, the Serbs, the Tatars, and even the peasantry armed with a scythe. Dydyński was sentenced to six weeks of the Tower, and his life ended like the hero of Sienkiewicz's zaciągnąwszy one of the squadrons militia, was killed on the field of honor in the battle of zboriv in 1649. In Dydni you can visit the parish church. Michael the Archangel and St. John. Anna was consecrated in 1882. enjoying in the Interior of many elements of the "old temple", the Manor of the XIX century. Krzemienna originated in the estates of Dydyńskich, and getting information about it comes from 1455. The same village was more associated with spławianiem wood from the forests of the aristocratic and Royal and derived products, which are delivered to the ports of flisackich in krzeszów, Ulanowej and then the Vistula River to the port of Gdansk. The difficult work, the rafts were peasants in the pańszczyźnianej. The economy in noble had too often nature rabunkowy: wasting of forests, the destruction of virgin forests, endless, throwing on the foreign markets after the worst prices najkosztowniejszego material, burning fires in a barbaric way.
In Cell you can visit the old church converted to the Church. The introduction of the mother of God into the Temple of 1867, which currently acts as the Roman Catholic Church. In the Interior is the epitaph of Ignatius Dydyńskiego.
The first mention of Dąbrówka Starzeńskiej come from 1436 onwards. The settlement was then part of goods dynowskich of manor houses. In the 16th century. remained in the hands of Tarnowskie Góry, and in 1546. ended up in the hands of Stadnicki. Stanisław Stadnicki, known as "the devil" began construction of a castle here, Łańcut, but permanently settled in the Cell until his son also Stanisław not without reason called "diablątkiem". Stadnicki (junior), the steerage Łańcut  moved in 1626. to the Cell. Despite her young age exceptionally proficient in wojowaniu. Especially gave toll neighbors with Dynowa and habitats Of Wapowskiemu kasztelanowi przemyskiemu, which has caused great damage by changing using there running San so that water flooded the kasztelanowi land in Nozdrzcu. Character Stadnickiego Jr. became interested in poet Wacław Potocki, who on the occasion of the third marriage Stadnickiego put on a line with an eloquent: the third's wedding dziewką, water kropił, one zadusił, and one drowned. After dominated the less known not Krzemienną Stadnicki family, m. others. Zebrzydowskich, Opalińskich, Czartoryski, Ogiński family, and finally Starzeńskich, who gave the castle to the final shape, and Dąbrówka additional member name. You can visit the ruins of the Castle Cell Stadnicki and Starzeńskich. In przyzamkowym Park stands the neo-Romanesque chapel, built in the end of the 19th century by the Starzeńskich in the place where the tomb of the Castellan of Przemyśl and podkomorzy of Przemyśl Andrzej Wapowskiego of Dynowa. He died in February 1574. Wawel Castle during the crowning of Henry Valois in an attempt to appease an argument between courtier Jan Tęczyński Karwatem and Samuel Zborowskim. Wapowski was struck by Zborowski czekanem in the head and hit died. Samuel Zborowski was was the brother of the mother of Stanisław Stadnickiego hereinafter referred to as "the devil of Łańcut". Zborowski was convicted of murder and insulting the Royal Majesty of the banished, escaped from the country, but has been included after 10 years at the behest of Chancellor Jan Zamoyski, embedded in the Tower, and then in the courtyard of the Wawel Castle lost. His execution, although made in accordance with the law, was the exception on the background of the noble impunity and has become a symbol of abuse of power.
We invite you to visit the trail "Prawem i lewem after wisłok". These stories of noble tradition have been commemorated on 7 boards, 7 listed places.