Small, wooden churches attract the eye at every turn. No way, do not enter and do not feel the smell of tradition, which takes us into the magic of the past.
Orthodox Church of the Transfiguration in Czerteżu-wooden Greek-Catholic Church of the bojkowska, one of the few churches of this type in Polish.
Was built in 1742.
Orthodox parish in Czerteżu existed already in the 15th century, after the Union of Brest has become converted to the pastoral service. Greek Catholic Church p.w. Transfiguration parish, was built in the year 1742, renovated in 1836. (replaced the dome over the babińcem and the chancel roof kalenicowym gable and barrel vaults was executed). Design oriented log, with ostatkami, shingle, placed on a stone Foundation. The nave is surmounted by a cebulasta, ośmiodzielna dome on an octagonal drum, topped by an apparent Lantern. Inside the two side altars of art and paintings depicting the Saint. Olga and St. Włodzimierz. Before the Temple Bell Tower, a wooden, Otwock County location boards, covered with shingles. Tented roof surmounted by a seeming lighthouse, built in 1887.
Orthodox Church in Czerteżu is a typical Church bojkowską, wood, tripartite, indoor shingle, with a single nave. It has one baniastą Dome (in the past three, similar to that used in the Orthodox Church of the lemko. In the immediate vicinity of the Church extends to the historic Greek Catholic cemetery.
Church of St. Mary's Cathedral parish-Catholic Church, wooden Hłomczy, located in Hłomczy.
It was built (at the site of an earlier wooden church, visited in 1836 by the Bishop of Snihurskiego) in 1859, restored in 1910. Next to the Church was built at the same time stone bell tower, in which hang three bells, one from 1668.
The parish belonged to the Greek Catholic deanery birczańskiego, after World War I to the Dean people. In 1934, was incorporated into the Apostolic Administration of Lemko. To the parish belonged also filialne churches in Łodzinie and Mrzygłodzie.
After the war, created here in 1990, the Orthodox parish renovated parish converted belongs to deanery.
Church of St. Nicholas. St George's parish-Catholic church wooden Lalinie, located in Lalinie.
The Church was built in 1835 and dedicated in 1842, at the site of an earlier wooden church. To the parish belonged also Orthodox Church in filialna Grabówce. The parish belonged to the Dean people. From 1934 to the Apostolic Administration of Lemko. After the war the Church was taken over by the Roman Catholic Church.
A team of good folk Noble consists of two objects:
Orthodox Church. St. Nicholas
It is a wooden church, built in 1879, Hannover, log-cabin type structure set on a stone Foundation. Podmurówka shielded by a shingled canopy. The three-part: the presbytery closed triangle, nave and arcades on the squares. The presbytery from the North sacristy. The whole vertical formwork Otwock County location with sticks. Gabled roofs, covered with sheet. Over all parts of the octagonal onion-shaped dome of the tamburach, in the consummation of pseudolatarnie with iron crosses.
In the Interior of the flat ceilings. Figural polychromy made in 1899-1904 by Anthony and Michael Bogdańskich (see: Joseph Bogdanski) with the participation of Nicholas Demkowicza. Neoclassical iconostasis from the same period, as listed by Bogdańskich. This is a 4-row iconostasis, a classic layout common in churches of the Carpathian in Polish.
During World War II in 1944 damaged the central dome, which in 1947 was demolished, łatając on a temporary basis. The original appearance of the dome was rebuilt during the renovation in 2003. It was originally converted to the Orthodox Church, the building now serves as a church. Increase. The cross, the branch of the Roman Catholic parish in Mrzygłodzie. The area of the Church surrounded by a wall with wild stone. In the line of the wall built-in is described below the Bell Tower footprint with gate. Near an abandoned building of the old rectory.
The Bell Tower footprint with gate in good
A separate object is a tower-Bell Tower footprint with gate, located on the axis of the temple. Comes from the 17th century, rebuilt in the 18th century. Consists of three storeys. The first is the brick with stone, on the plan of the square, plastered and pobielona, vaulted kolebkowo. Higher floors are hardwood. The second is a log structure with a floor bar and nadwieszonym porch, based on the four pillars of the braces. Here was the iconostasis in the archaic type, after which preserved ikonostasowa compartment with the Tsar and one deacon's doors. The third floor has a mullion and transom with nadwieszoną izbicą offers accommodation. On the upper floors was entered after the steep wooden stairs, resembling a ladder. The building is roofed with a shingled roof hipped. The top floor of the median separates the roof pulpitowy roof pulpitowy with Dormer on the front.
By the time of the Synod of 589 in 1720. one was the iconostasis to exercise only one Eucharist a day. By the fact of the existence of its Tower was a separate Church, allowing them to send in good extra mass. on the same day. In some Orthodox churches (e.g.. in the Church of St. Nicholas. Paraskevi Radrużu, or Church of St. Nicholas. Jura in drohobycz) built this to over babińcem extra room with iconostas. After the Synod could further check also mass 135 with side altars, deprived of iconostasis. There is no known call, under which tower was used as a church.
It is unique in the country. Currently serves as a bell tower with two bells: 1627 and 1924.
Church of the Holy Trinity in Międzybrodzie-Catholic Church parish Bishop in Międzybrodzie on the tourist Trail. Currently, the Roman Catholic Church of our branch of the same call which belongs to the parish of Trepczy.
The founder of the temple was Aleksander Wajcowicz (1825-1901), doctor of Medicine (his headstone is located right next to the building). The Church was built in 1901, the site of an earlier wooden church, which burned down in 1866. The brick, on the Greek cross plan. The presbytery closed with a triangle with a central dome. The iconostasis in the Church from 1900 and painted the vault of the nave. Next to the Church covered Dome, octagonal Bell Tower. In 1934 the parish was incorporated into the Apostolic Administration of Lemko. After the war the Church was taken over by the Roman Catholic Church.
Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Łodzinie the Catholic Church in the parish of circulation Apostatołów in Mrzygłodzie.
The building served as the Church greckotatolicka the Church. The Blessed Virgin Mary to 1946, and then as a branch parish of circulation Apostatołów in Mrzygłodzie exists since 1947.
The Church of the baptism of the Lord in Siemuszowej
A wooden building was erected in 1841 as the Church greckotatolicka the Church. The Transfiguration. After 1946 's for Catholics and was renovated in 1978.
Church of the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, in the salt Tyrawie the Catholic Church in the parish of circulation Apostatołów in Mrzygłodzie.
The building served as the Church greckotatolicka the Church. St. John the Baptist to 1946, and then as a branch parish of circulation Apostatołów in Mrzygłodzie exists since 1947.